"Find Me If You Can"
Want to have some fun next year and still increase your sales or recruiting effort?
That's what this game is all about.
Companies have new products coming our each year and they need to show their product line to make new sales, unfortunately it is getting harder and harder to get to one specific audience, in this case truck drivers. Yes; there are truck shows you can go to and market media places like Face Book you can use, but when you see the ratio of driver to the general audience you get on this type of media your ROI goes way down. We know this and that is why we will be bringing out a way you can increase not only your sales. but also your branding identity.
Let's explain OUR game
1) We have developed a game app called "Find It If You Can".
2) We then ask companies to join our contest by becoming a sponsor. They; then can have one of their
products as a game chip for us to hide anywhere in the USA.
3) On our web page and our sponsors web pages there will be clues given to where we hid a chip with their
name on it somewhere within the USA. The difficulty of the clues will be up to the sponsor.
4) The app can do a LOT if things
a) Has all the information on the products that are hidden. This is also backed up by the web sites.
b) We will also have a few PING notification that notifies the driver when he is close to one of the items we hid.
c) "Snap Shot". Make the hunt more personable. Here the contestants can take a picture of themselves
trying to find the chips. They can earn points for other great prizes by doing so. What's great is the
picture loads automatically to the app so all the other hunters see who has the most points.
If you want to become a product sponsor give us a call @405-542-6857 or 405-205-0658. You also can e-mail us at email@example.com
Here is where you will see all the fun begin.
Here we will have pictures of the people playing the game.
Here we will have this area for pictures of sponsors products
Rules of the game
The game is easy -
- Down load our app - "Find It If You Can".
- Go to the rules icon on Home Page and read them.
- Go to the Sponsored icon to see what we hid and see if you want to try to find it.
- Go to the Clues page, look for that items clues and begin the hunt!
- Chips can and will be hidden anywhere our sponsors and I want to hide them. They can be under a rest area bench or they can be in a tree, on a tree, on a dish or in an article about health. They can even be on another driver, a waitress or a dispatcher.
- Chips are the size of a checker game piece and has a code stamp on it. There is 1 chip per item.
- Take pictures while you are out there looking for the chips and upload them to the app. This will get you SPONSORED POINTS and you can win other great gifts.